Monday, November 25, 2013

Pinspired Challenge #21 Winners

Hello Pinspired Challenge players!
Today is winner day and as you all know, I provided the prize for this challenge.  I want to personal thank all Pinspired players.  Thank you all for joining us on this challenge journey. 
 You can find me on my blog NANIWALE a crafting babble blog and on my Facebook page HERE.

Now on to the winner of the little bag of goodies.
 Congratulations Alison!  We loved how you were PINspired to create that super cool background.
Please contact us at (pinspireddt@gmail.com) and I'll get that prize out to you.

 This week we had a great group of players and supporters.
Here are three that we simply adored.
 Bev
Awesome job ladies!  All such fun cards.  I hope you all join us tomorrow for a brand new Pinspired Challenge with a brand new sponsor.

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness!! Thank you so much for picking my creations.. :) eek.. hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. They just make our day!!!!!! PLEASE REMEMBER TO DISABLE YOUR WORD VERIFICATION! If you have a question, make sure your email is set up with Blogger so we can respond back!!!! Have a super day!!!